Monday, February 07, 2005

Ceaser

What kind of a blogger would I be if I didn't include a picture of my puppy on my blog? That would be just horrible! So here it is!

This is Caeser. He's a part pit-bull part German Shorthaired Pointer mix, and he is the coolest dog in the world (not to mention the cutest according to the ladies!). He is currently 5 months old (as of today, 2-7-05), but in the picture he was only 3 months old. He weighs in at a whopping 40 pounds already and he is bound to get bigger and bigger. He's my Halloween dog, because that's the night I got him.

Donate to the dog park for Caeser's sake!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is the best looking flea hotel I have seen today. Does he eat much?

9:54 AM  
Blogger Bert said...

Oh he eats A LOT! He'll eat about 3-4 cups of purina puppy chow a day. And he never really had a problem with fleas or ticks. When I got him, he had one small tick on him, and I found 2 fleas on him. After I got rid of them I never found anything else on him. I did give him a flea and tick bath as extra precaution though.

8:19 PM  
Blogger bobcom said...

He's a real cutie. Specially those beautiful eyes!

4:14 PM  
Blogger Bert said...

That what most people say about him. I love his green eyes!

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker