Monday, February 28, 2005

I've got an idea!

This is great! I have a great idea for an invention! However, unlike one poor local "inventor", I'm not tellin anyway. Don't worry. One of these days I'll get a patent for it (they actually are quite affordable, not as expensive as he makes it sound). I do guarantee you this, though. Anyone can benefit from this! It's useful for everyone! And it will likely be a good convenience to you and most of the people you know.

But I can't tell ya yet! Shhhhh!

4 Comments:

Blogger John A.E. Boswell said...

Sorry, Bert! I already have a patent on "it." I would show you, but it's a secret until marketing and promotion get final approval. ;)

But nice try though! Maybe next time you can get the patent on "this" or "that," but "it" belongs to me! Muahahahaa!!

2:34 PM  
Blogger Buck-Fush said...

Damn and all this time I thought the "It" girl was Clara Bow!!!!....:)

5:05 PM  
Blogger Regu Vardan said...

Hi, just wanted to mention, I enjoyed this blog post. It was helpful. Keep on posting! Find Here Latest Telugu Cinema News

3:41 AM  
Blogger Kiran Kumar B said...

really awesome i liked it very much keep going on
Thank you for the absolutely wonderful job you did
on this blog.Good Job Keep it up and thank you for all of your hard work



Kim Kardashian Breast size,
Photos,Milk Info

7:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker