Monday, February 28, 2005

SAW...

I finally saw the movie Saw. Oh I liked that movie a lot. It wasn't as scary as I heard it was from quite a few people, so I was a little dissapointed. Any really good scary movies playing now or in the near future? I wanna be scared. Anyway the thing I liked about Saw was that it was suspensful and more like a puzzle. I did not see the end coming at all. It wasn't predictable (I hate movies that you already know the ending.) I do recommend seeing it, if you don't get squeamish to the sight of blood. I don't get squemish around it on the screen, although if I came across it in real life I probably would. But the only time I see it ever is on ER, and Trauma: Life in the ER.

4 Comments:

Blogger tom naka said...

Hi i am totally blown away with the blogs people have created its so much fun to read alot of good info and you have also one of the best blogs !! Have some time check my link of restaurant philadelphia.

7:54 AM  
Blogger monkeyfast said...

tooth whitening monmouth new jersey!!! PerfectlyWhite.com is proud to present to you the first ever at home plasma arc teeth whitening treatment. We are bringing you the most popular in office teeth whitening treatment at home for the fraction of the cost! One laser whitening treatment at a doctor's office can run around $1000 as shown above. This is very exciting news for anyone who is looking for professional plasma arc teeth whitening in the comfort of their own home. Best of all you can have this plasma arc light technology for much less! These bulbs are actual plasma arc bulb used in a $10,000 plasma arc machine as seen above! Each bulb for this machine retails for $200! You will get one with our kit for much less! The light is yours to keep and can be used as many times as you like! We also have incorporated this lighting technology into our hand held models. You can achieve professional results in less than 7 days! Our method also works in between your teeth and deep down below the enamel. This procedure will not damage or wear away the enamel. Visit tooth whitening monmouth new jersey

3:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey i got here searching for health affiliate program
Your sites not too bad!

You got good rankings for them keywords health affiliate program

Check out my site
health affiliate program

10:03 PM  
Blogger Adult Personals said...

Hey i got here searching for canadian affiliate program
Your sites not too bad!

You got good rankings for them keywords canadian affiliate program

Check out my site
canadian affiliate program

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker