Sunday, April 17, 2005

Hope I ain't in trouble

And yes, I live in West Texas, I will use the word ain't if I want to. I ain't gonna quit y'all! haha anyway...

I have a couple visits from the US Department of Defense. And some wierd search engine keywords including: "does it in his pants" (no clue why that brought them here) and "method in tricking gas pump". I hope the government doesn't think I'm tricking gas pumps.

BTW, with these gas pumps, I am also curious. HOW DO YOU TRICK A GAS PUMP?

Wait, better not answer. The government is watching my page.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Geo said...

You have a right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against ...

Oh what the heck. Welcome back to the blogosphere!

3:00 PM  
Anonymous the-eurasian@earthlink.net said...

Bert

Eurasian has a reply to your May 12, 2005 11:55am Jessicaswell.com post

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker