Sunday, May 29, 2005

Finally got me a nice digital camera

Buck-Fush, you were right.

I finally found a good deal on a digital camera. As some of you may already know, I have been in the market for a digital camera, ever since I bought my really really good photo printer for a dirt cheap price. I know, it's kind of wierd that I bought the printer before I bought the camera, but I'm fun like that!

Anyway, I bought the SONY DSCL1, and I LOVE IT! It's the camera I used to take these pictures of Caeser. Here's a few images of the camera (click to enlarge):



It's sleek, it's stylish, it's lightweight (1.25 lbs), and I got a great deal on it too. A $249 camera for $169. $80 savings not bad. I didn't expect to find a good 4.1 megapixel camera for that low of a price. I can trust the Sony name brand. Anyway, for more specks, click here.

So now with my digital camera and photo printer ($400 worth of stuff for less than $200), I have my own photo studio. I should charge a fee and start booking weddings, divorces, bar mitzvahs, math contests, etc... Anyone interesting in buying my photography services e-mail me.

But really, you should leave it to the pro's, like these guys.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Geo said...

I bought an Olympus Stylus 410 last summer, and although it cost me a little bit more than you paid, the cameras might be comparable.

One thing that bugs me about it is the lag time between the time I press the button and the time it actually takes the photo. I couldn't tell you the exact time, but if I were to try to take a front-on picture of someone's face, and they started turning at the same time I pressed the button, then I might end up with a photo of the side or back of their head.

Oh well. I guess that's the trade off for price.

3:31 PM  
Blogger Bert said...

Yeah I have a lag problem too. That makes it even more difficult to snap pictures of Caeser. He won't stay still for more than one second.

But overall I like the camera and I do recommend it. It's well worth the price.

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker