Thursday, September 29, 2005

Old Midland

Click image to see a larger image at Streams
Wallace over at Streams has added another photograph to his collection of Midland history. This one is from 1926 and is a picture of downtown. This is the oldest picture in his collection so far, and I like it because it's not an aerial view, but more of a 2nd story panoramic view of Midland.

Wallace you keep those pictures coming. I think I speak for myself when I say that I stare at them for hours and I speak for many when I say that I wish there were many more!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Buck-Fush said...

Hey Bert, long time no post......I wonder if the Midland County Museum would let anyone scan and post the pics of Midland in it's early years..

You went to school with Silver Nichols eh...hahahaha

9:01 PM  
Blogger Bert said...

Finally, a real comment! I've deleted around 15 different SPAM comments in the past few days!

Welcome back buck-fush! It's been awhile... I don't know if they would let you do that, but they do have some interesting stuff down there. I've wanted to make another visit for a while but they're only open on select days and my schedule is always full.

Yup, Silver Nichols, Copper Pennies!

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker