Wednesday, November 01, 2006

New Pets

Over the past month I have lost some pets and gained some other's... To start, both of my rats are gone. The hairless one was killed by the hair-full one, and the hairfull one had started developing a tumor, so I had her put to sleep. I did buy 2 more rats, one which is solid black and one which is solid white. I gave them temporary stereotype names (AKA the white one is named "Cracka"... Just guess what the black one is named.)

Another addition is 2 new beagle puppies, Zoey (on the left) and Snoop Dogg (on the right).
.
I had a few more pictures but some error kept popping up (something about parameters or something) so I will have to find out the problem later.

4 Comments:

Blogger Justin said...

I am soooo srry that u had to pass through such a sorrowful stage.
I know what pet means to us(for true pet lovers)I suppose.
their loss is indeed a great loss to our family.
I have my family full with my 3 dogs,2 cats,1 parrot and a cage full of finches.
I love them a lot n heartily care for them.
Justlike u, I too intend to increase my pet family with 2 more cats.
You can chk out my new post on halloween pets party.
I hope u will like it...

3:56 AM  
Blogger Justin said...

Hey Bert,thanks for visiting my blog. Your writing on "dog urine communication" is really interesting.
It gave me a lot of ideas about dog behavior. Keep on your good work..

10:21 PM  
Blogger Justin said...

hi Bert, happy new year to u! No say from your side??

hey, just check out this Dog Of The Week Contest! in my blog. I have arranged it. Hope u'll like it..

thank you.

12:10 AM  
Blogger 3d電影 said...

Failure is the mother of success. ....................................................

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker